The centre:mk has announced the launch of Style Fest, which will encompass three days of catwalk shows, beauty demonstrations, panel talks, and seminars from an line-up covering fashion, beauty and wellbeing.
The event will take place in the Middleton Hall in the shopping centre from March 2nd to March 4th.
The festival, which is free of charge, will host an exclusive line-up of speakers, including cook Alexandra Dudley, British Fashion Council career advisor Dal Chodha, TV presenter AJ Odudu, personal trainer Adrienne London, celebrity stylist and editor Krishan Parmar, and fashion influencer Marcus Jaye, of The Chic Geek.
The line-up has also been announced, with a timeline encompassing the three days released.
- 11:00 – A morning with The Mindfulness Project
- 11:45 – Finding your career in fashion with Dal Chodha from the BFC
- 14:00 – How to style on a budget with Krishan Parmar
- 14:45 – Power Hour: Adrienne London
- Fashion Shows on the hour 11am – 5pm
- 10:25 – Start Now: Adrienne London
- 11:25 – The future of fashion – a conversation between Krishan Parmar & Marcus Jaye, hosted by AJ Odudu
- 12:25 – centre:mk Style Council Q&A, hosted by AJ Odudu
- 13:25 – Mastering your healthiest YOU: Becky Rabin, Alternatively Healthy
- 14:25 – Sit Down, Be Quiet: A Modern Guide to Yoga and Mindful Living, by Michael James Wong
- 15:25 – An afternoon with The Mindfulness Project
- Fashion Shows on the hour 12pm – 4pm
- 10:25 – centre:mk Style Council Q&A with AJ Odudu
- 11:25 – Fashion Focus: Style Council’s ‘A Ginger Mum’
- 12:25 – How To Master the Top Beauty Trends: Style Council’s ‘Talk Becky Talk’
- 13:25 – Fashion Focus: Style Council’s ‘Bibi Goes Chic’
- 14:25 – Wellness, Nutrition, Sport Fashion: Fitness on Toast
- 15:25 – In Conversation With: Alexandra Dudley
Guests are welcome for all talks, although on Friday’s sessions, priority seating will be given to students from local Colleges/Universities.