Extra concerts have been confirmed at Milton Keynes Bowl as part of the Utilita Live at the Drive-In series.
A noteworthy addition is KT Tunstall, who will play on September 13th as the new closing act of the concert series, which is scheduled to begin on July 30th.
Also performing is Boyzlife, which is a collaboration between members of Boyzone and Westlife, and British rock band Reef, who had a couple of top 10 singles in the 1990’s.
London-based rapper M Huncho and tribute acts to Tina Turner and Whitney Houston have also been added to the bill, which now features 27 unique artists performing as part of the concert series.
Tickets for the newly added shows will go on sale from Monday, with the other dates already on sale.
With the further additions, the acts playing the Milton Keynes venue as part of the drive-in gigs series is as follows:
- July 30th – Tony Hadley
- August 4th – The Streets
- August 6th – Brainiac Live
- August 7th – What’s Love Got To Do With It?
- August 11th – Reggae Roast VS Gentleman’s Dub Club Sound System
- August 12th – Skindred
- August 13th – Tom Grennan
- August 14th – Kaiser Chiefs
- August 14th – M Huncho
- August 15th – Cream Classical Ibiza (2 shows)
- August 16th – Sigala
- August 18th – Beverley Knight
- August 19th – Lightning Seeds
- August 20th – Boyzlife
- August 20th – The Snuts
- August 21st – Russell Watson
- August 22nd – Bjorn Again
- August 22nd – Embrace
- August 25th – Brand New Heavies
- August 27th – Dizzee Rascal
- August 28th – Ash
- August 30th – Gary Numan
- August 30th – Reef featuring Andy Taylor
- September 3rd – Whitney Queen of the Night
- September 3rd – The Zutons
- September 12th – Jack Savoretti (2 shows)
- September 13th – KT Tunstall