The acclaimed British musical SIX has been announced as a new addition to the drive-in event series at Milton Keynes Bowl.
The musical, which is a re-imagining of the lives of the wives of King Henry VIII, will have 8 performances at the Bowl between August 4th-9th.
The performances of the musical will be among the first of any theatrical stage shows to take place in the UK since the lockdown began in March. It will also be SIX’s debut as part of the lockdown series, with the tour of the rest of the country taking place thereafter.
The show has previously visited Milton Keynes Theatre, having been performed there last November.
SIX’s addition follows the addition of further musical acts last week.
The revised schedule of acts playing the Milton Keynes venue as part of the drive-in entertainment series is as follows:
- July 30th – Tony Hadley
- August 4th-9th – SIX The Musical (8 shows, including 2 on Sat 8th and Sun 9th)
- August 4th – The Streets
- August 6th – Brainiac Live
- August 7th – What’s Love Got To Do With It?
- August 11th – Reggae Roast VS Gentleman’s Dub Club Sound System
- August 12th – Skindred
- August 13th – Tom Grennan
- August 14th – Kaiser Chiefs
- August 14th – M Huncho
- August 15th – Cream Classical Ibiza (2 shows)
- August 16th – Sigala
- August 18th – Beverley Knight
- August 19th – Lightning Seeds
- August 20th – Boyzlife
- August 20th – The Snuts
- August 21st – Russell Watson
- August 22nd – Bjorn Again
- August 22nd – Embrace
- August 25th – Brand New Heavies
- August 27th – Dizzee Rascal
- August 28th – Ash
- August 30th – Gary Numan
- August 30th – Reef featuring Andy Taylor
- September 3rd – Whitney Queen of the Night
- September 3rd – The Zutons
- September 12th – Jack Savoretti (2 shows)
- September 13th – KT Tunstall